Tuesday, December 21

Extracted


Coat mum's, dress worn as top mum's, High waisted pants TopShop, Swatch watch.
No shoes today haha.





As you can see, I still wish that Malaysia snows or that somebody somewhere gives me a ticket to the other side of the world for free. Plus accomodations hahah. Got my tooth extracted yesterday thus the title. I'll have steel in my mouth next week. I have always been fascinated by braces just because they look like grillz. So gangsta.



via James Blagden Nylon



hahaha The new year is fast coming in and I didn't realize up until yesterday that the first of January is just a mere week away. :/ It feels like 2010 swooped in and said hello just yesterday .. I can't remember much about it though. Uh-oh I'm getting old ;)


 

love, diyanah.

No comments:

Post a Comment